Owl Image

Is Neuralgia curable ?

There is a extreme pain in wisdom tooth, came to know its Neuralgia. Doctors are saying its not curable, is there any solution
Mon, 2 May 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum!
Neuralgia can be triggered by a variety of causes, including tooth decay, eye strain, or shingles (an infection caused by the herpes zoster virus). Pain is usually felt in the part of the body that is supplied by the irritated nerve.
Homeopathy is the primary choice of therapy for neuralgia it has proved effective and has shown an overwhelming response in the treatment of neuralgia. Homeopathy views trigeminal neuralgia as a constitutional disease, and every patient is evaluated as an individual case and treated at a deeper level. Homeopathic medicines help minimize the frequency and severity of trigeminal neuralgia attacks, eventually leading to a remission.
drsmarothia@gmail.com