Is Levofloxacin advisable for a lump on the neck?

I have a lump on my neck. The Dr xrayed my neck, chest and didn t find a reason for the lump. He has ordered a CT scan for tomorrow. The prescription he gave me is levofloxacin 750Mg. He thinks it s only an infection sense it s not sore. Isn t there a prescription that will accomplish the same results with out having 5 pages of wornings.
Tue, 27 Feb 2018
Hello welcome to the health care magic

Kindly mention size of lump and clinical complaint for giving more comment.

For detection of cause if needed biopsy or FNAC can be taken for detection of nature of lesion.

According to cause specific treatment given.

CT is superior test and if needed than only prescribed

Hope this will help you