Is Krimson a good substitute of Diane?

Hi, I am 23 years old, unmarried and my weight is 77kg, my height is 5 feet 4 inches.My doctor prescribed me Diane 35 tablet to take daily for pcod but in medical they gave me krimson 35 tablet.Is both the tablet same combination of medicine or not.Can I take this tablet regularly.looking forward for your answer.
Fri, 27 Apr 2018

Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Diane and Krimson both have the same composition that is Cryproterone and Ethinyl Estradiol. So you can take Krimson without any worry.

I hope that answers your question. If you have any further questions please feel free to write. Thank you for choosing healthcare magic.
Dr. Nazma.amman