Is IBS along with abdominal distention and cramps symptoms of Crohn s disease?

. Quick history first I have had a laparoscopic fundoplication for acid reflux I have had a full hysterectomy I ve had a diagnosis of endometriosis I am 33 this year since I had the Essure done and removed all this is happened my gallbladder is gone too I had that removed for the past few years I either can t go to the bathroom or I can t stop going to the bathroom about a month ago I couldn t go to the bathroom I was crying it was a very big stool I finally got it out since then I have had constant diarrhea but it almost looks like there s skin pieces in it I also have no control sometimes, like the muscles are weakened. I have been diagnosed with IBS I also constantly I m tired my abdomen swells extends to the point where I look 6 months pregnant after I eat every time I eat I ve had cramps all the time like dull sharp shooting pains throughout my abdomen I ve gone to the emergency room I have tried to see a GI again however I have no insurance now and it s acting up again do you think it s possible I could have Crohn s disease? And if so how do I get them to test me for it sometimes I feel like they look at me like they don t know what I m talking about with my symptoms
Wed, 20 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* As per my clinical experience, the symptoms may or may not be Crohn`s disease.
* I recommend to undertake basic lab tests, CT scan of the abdomen & pelvis with upper GI scopy and colonoscopy for the final diagnosis and further management guidelines.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.