• question-icon

Is Headset tablet effective and safe for migraines treatment?

Hello! I have a history of migraines and recently have been prescribed a tablet HEADSET for instant relief when the migraine triggers happen. In addition, I have been also prescribed CIPLAR 40 for a few months. I was reading some literature about the drug HEADSET and it seems its a very strong drug which also may cause lots of side effects. I just wanted to confirm if this combination is best I can use and that HEADSET can be used without any worries....Thanks!
Fri, 7 Apr 2017
HI
THANKS FOR USING HEALTH CARE MAGIC.
HEADSET is to be use on needbase, as it abort acute pain. it is quite a safe drug , but not to be used dailly. thanks