Is HIV transmission possible without sexual intercourse?

I never had sex with anyone in my life, I , I swear and am confident, only solo masturbation but sometimes i used to rub my penis to tiles, walls and clothes to clean my penis, i am 35 years old and in entire my life history, only had 1 time swollen armpit that i pressed it so hard but it went away in 1 day, now since 3 to 4 days, i am having mild uneasiness and numbness in my left armpit and left side of neck with dry mouth and difficulty in saliva also. Here i have dehydration also because i believe i have some kidney disease for which i got CT scan on 11th April 18, i have pain near my penis just near to lower abdomen but not on thigh, i have noticed small infact not quite visible white spots near my lips, absolutely no rashes and some light white and reddish spots on my penis not again quite visible, I only do self masturbation and no sex with anyone in my entire life. I used to drink too much alcohol but stopped it for 3 years now, no oral sex with anyone, no hepatitis and TB history. With above mentioned points, am i at risk of hiv and should go for a HIV test?
Mon, 11 Jun 2018
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I think you shouldn't worry because the risk of contracting HIV is less after engaging in masturbation. There is no risk to get HIV without sexual intercourse or contact with infected blood (blood transfusion, contact with open bleeding sores).

So, these symptoms are not related to HIV and there is no need to test for HIV.

I hope my answer helps you.

Regards.