Is HIV possible through massages?

Hi, I really need help and I messed up big time. Four weeks ago I went to massage parlor and had a rough massage along with a hand job. During the massage the lady massage each of my individual fingers by pulling hard and cracking my knuckles. At the same time she sucked both of my nipples brief for 10 sec,before I asked her to stop. From this experience I don t see much fluid exchange except her sucking / licking my nipples. Handjob with cuts?? However, 2-3 weeks exactly I came down with a mono type of rash on my hard palate, low grade fever, stomach upset and most distress symptom of all, LUMP in armpit (Swollen Lymph), both sides same corner on both of the armpits. My question is was my activity risky? And would someone have contracted HIV during this ordeal? Please help and I look forward to hearing from you. I have no were else to turn to. Thank you.
Mon, 25 Aug 2014
Hello
She sucked your nipples ( duration not matters ) . There is no conclusive evidence that saliva can transmit HIV infection , either through kissing or through other exposures, such as occupationally sex care workers.
Now hand jobs with cut , if her fingers were contaminated with HIV infection ,there are chance of getting HIV infection , because of cuts.
Now the cause of concern is after 2-3 weeks you developed few symptoms which are an indication of HIV infection .
Fever , rash stomach upsets, LYMPHADENOPATHY .
Any how now get in antigen antibody tests . Nucleic acid amplification test (NAT) as early as possible and deal according to the results of tests.
2nd point take precaution and take antiretroviral drugs just for precaution . So consult a nearby HIV treatment center and take these measures.
Good luck.