Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Is HIV curable ?

dear dr- iam hiv+ in 3-4 year my viral load is now blow-20 and vd-4 354 whate, iam hiv negetive and i want 100% cure hiv antibodies treatment in india my age is 37 year male
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  866
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Deva,thanks for query.Please get in touch with any infectious disease specialist or government hospital.Most of this hospital are having separate units for dealing this kind of cases.They will give you anti retro viral therapy for this after doing complete assessment.bye.
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor