Is CBD oil advisable during a Catecholamines urine test?

During the 24 hour urine collection period for Catecholamines can I continue to do my half hour of Qi Gong and one half hour of deep yogic breathing?Also had tea 24 hours from planned start,is that ok?Do you know if CBD oil would effect test,I would think it has to as it mellows you out.Thank You for your help.
Fri, 15 Mar 2019

You can continue your yogic breathing, it doesn't affect your catecholamines test results.

But cannabinoid oil should not be used. It may change the outcome results. So discontinue it.

Also take cannabinoid oil under strict monitor of doctor because it may be harmful sometimes.use it with caution.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Nirav Nimavat, General & Family Physician