Is C-section the only solution if the baby is head free and on the upper side ?

hallo doctor ..... i m 39 weeks 5 days pregnant ... and my EDD is 8 may 2011, but today my doctor said:- Your baby is head free... he is in upper side....and advise us to C-Section...B.P. is 140/90......and write some technical word (doctor language word) is 1- Cx vpl, 2- P.P. high up & 3- CPD+... plz tell me detail whats the meaning of these words and whats the possibility. i want to avoid c-section......... plz give us some tips for settles down and normal delivery......
Thu, 19 Jan 2012