Is Betnesol Forte a steroid?

hi, my husband is suffering from hives from last 4 months..we stay in singapore and been using medication in singapore since its not get cured since last 4 months now we thought of giving secong thoughts and continuing medicines from India. Doctor from India has given Betnesol Forte. Is it steroids and is it safe to take as ot is recommended for one month.Please suggest
Thu, 29 Jun 2017
Yes Betnisol Forte is a long acting steroid one should take proton pump inhibitor and calcium supplement along with it to decrease it's side effects and taper drug slowly by reducing dose if taken for more than a week.