Is Aricept the cause for dizziness and depression?

My husband just started taking Aricept 10mg daily. He s been very tired and wants to rest all day. He s dizzy with an upset stomach, depressed, can t sleep. I called the Dr., he said to split the pill in half, 5mg in morning and 5mg at night. No change. He s also on Atorvastatin 80mg, Omeprazole 20mg, Namenda XR 28mg, Diltiazem 120mg, Losartan 50mg, and preservision for his eyes. What do you think?
Thu, 26 Apr 2018

Aricept contains choline esterase inhibitor, the side effect of which consists of depression, dizziness, blurred vision, lethargy. Must stop further doses of it and consult your treating doctor for its replacement.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Purva Patel