Is Advanced Probiotic Complex advisable for diarrhea and gastritis?

I have frequent bouts with diarrhea and gas. I have been told to take a probiotic. I purchased Cultrelle and it made things worse even though I kept at it for 3 weeks. I have now ordered Thrive Naturals Advanced Probiotic Complex. It contains both probiotics as well as prebiotics. Am hoping this will solve my problems. What do you think?
Sat, 24 Nov 2018

I would recommend taking probiotics such as Advanced probiotics complex.

I would also recommend eating a healthy diet and drinking a lot of liquids.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi,