Is 42 heart beats per minute normal for someone who use to sit in front of computer for long?

Is 42 heart beats per minute normal for me?see details plz? im not an athlete, i am 25 years old, sometimes i ride a bicicle but not that much, i usually sit all day long in front of a computer.. however im fisically fit, i don t feel sick for years now, but sometimes i can imagine and can feel inside my imagination like my heart is just exploding like the sound of fireworks, i don t know is this is somekind of a fear that i have of getting a heart attack? sometimes i think of it...... however i have measured my heart beats now, 2 times, and both gave 42 beats per minute what do you think
Mon, 14 Dec 2009