Is 150/100 BP dangerous at the age of 37 years ?

Please suggest 150/100 BP @ age of 37 for working professional. How to contain it ?
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
's  Response

BP of 150/100 is not ok at any age. if the denomenator is more than 90 it is not considered safe. consult your physician for medications to lower the BP. mean time you need to try and reduce weight if you are obese or overweight, completely stop from consuming salt. start doing regular physical exercise in the morning and also try relaxing techinequies like week end spending out with family, meditation. most important is consult your physician as soon as possible for advise.