Is 12 hours a good enough time to start suboxone after my last dose?

Hello Dr. I have been on dilaudid 8 mg four times a day due to a serere mva that left me with many chronic problems. I refused to take narcotics because i ve seen what it has done to people, however, about a month after the accident, the pain was so unbearable, that I had no choice, and so here I am on the dilaudid ferris wheel. My doctor gave me a pack of suboxone to try and come see him in two weeks.. I m in a position now where I want to start it, and have taken my last dose 12 hours ago. I do not want to go into withdrawal because I remembered how I felt when I was in Ontario visiting my kids, and forgetting my pill bag. We were running late and I could have sworn I put it in a carry on, but because this bag looked like a similar makeup bag that my daughter had, I figured it was hers. Well, I can;t tell you how terrible I felt and honestly wanted to die from the feeling of withdrawal. i ve never experienced such pain, fear and anxiety in my life. I even begged my husband, who is a martial arts master to knock me out using the pressure points he has used in the past to knock people out without causing them harm, but of course he refused. I just never want to experience that again, so please tell me, is 12 hours a good enough time to start suboxone after my last dose. i should also mention, I was slowly weaning my self the last 2 months from 8 mg every 6 hours to 8 mg,,,one in the morning and one at at night and for this last week, a scored 8mg for a total of 4 mg in the am, and 4 mg in the pm. It s been hard but I wanted as little in me as possible before I started suboxone. So basically, this monring I took a 4mg, and it s now around 8pm at night. If i take the suboxane, how should I expect fo feel
Tue, 29 Jan 2019