Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Irritation on tip of penis. Why does it feel like liquid oozing?

i am feeling an irritation on the tip of my penis . as if some liquid want to come but it is not coming but some times little sticky liquid do come out of my penis. My dick do not get up when i am seeing porn but when i masterbate little amount of sperm comes out. it is all happening after i had sex with a woman without protection. Now what medicine should i take to be cured.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. Your problem might be due to the unprotected sex you had before. But not all problems. Most of the symptoms you are mentioning like erectile dysfunction, dripping of semen etc are not related to STDs. Erectile dysfunction is normally due to psychological causes and dripping is normal. Frequent sex do reduces semen volume and worrying about it causes anxiety and further deteriorates the problems.

You might need psychotherapy and other cognitive behavioral therapies. I can help you through telephone. Please do contact me through customer care of for a telephonic consultation session.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.
Answered: Tue, 24 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor