Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Irritation of the upper eye lid, how can i get rid of it ?

Hi, there i have an irritation in my eye and i flipped the eyelid and there is some redness on the top lid. what is this and how can i get rid of it. visine maybe
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  956
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response

use lacrisol eye drops it will clear the eye irritation. when ever i have the eye irritation i use the same.

Answered: Tue, 12 Jan 2010
Ophthalmologist Dr. N. K. Misra's  Response
welcome to the healthcaremagic portal
in a normal eye everting the eye lid will show redness.your problem will be taken care by astringent eye drops only
Answered: Wed, 3 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor