hello and welcome to Health care magic,
I am Dr Sriram Nathan an ENT surgeon and I shall try to help you out with your problem.
You seem to be having a nose block with nasal bleed which can have multitudes of causes the commonest of which would be a deviated nasal septum
or an enlarged turbinate. If you are not getting much relief with the fexofenadine
tablets then you need to do these:
1. Take steam inhalation with menthol at least three times in a day and see if that helps.
2. take another better antihistamine like levocetrizine along with monteleukast combination for a week or two and see if that helps. you doctor will know about this.
3. take plenty of warm water and never use cold
4. Get an endoscopic examination of the nasal cavity
and also a CT of the nose and PNS and get back to me or any ENT with the reports
5. get a complete coagulation profile and get back to me or any ENT with the reports
hope this helps
get well soon
Dr Sriram nathan