Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Irritation around anus, painful. What could they be?

I have gotten an irritation while at work around my crack of my ass. When I came home, I figured it was just from shaving around the area. However, a few hours later, it seemed to have spread up my ass to where I can visably see it. They are small, clustered together, and I feel a slight pain, though more of an irritation from them. I have not had sex in three weeks, and I don t ever do anal. I don t know what they could be.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
It could be contact dermatitis.
You should keep your private parts clean and dry.
Use clotrimazole powder around groin area.
please consult a Dermatologist and proceed.
Wish you good health
Answered: Thu, 3 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor