Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Irritation and bleeding in clitoris. Severe pain. Treatment?

Hi, about a week ago my clitoris was feeling irrittated I thought it was from being intament with my husband but as the days kept going it was so painful I couldn t move with out it hurting. I noticed yesterday there were small eat out red spots on one side on the other side it was split open today the spots are bleeding a tiny bit. The pain though is the worst thing I ve ever felt I can t sleep and when I try to walk or sit down I cringe in pain
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  121
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response

Your history is suggesstive of clitoral injury probably due to intercourse. A thorough pelvic examination by a gynecologist will tell you the exact problem.In the mean time, you should keep abstinence and apply a bland cream over that area for some relief.

If you have further queries you can directly reach out to me on the following URL:
Answered: Wed, 17 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor