Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Irritated eye due to eyelash, fluid pocket in the white portion of the eye. Advice?

I was rubbing my eye earlier this morning due to having a eye lash or something in my eye irritating it. Now that the foreign material is gone my eye feels a little more abnormal than usual. Looking at it, it now has an air or fluid pocket in the white portion of my eye. Looks like it is in between a clear membrane and the white portion. What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  723
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend
Welcome to Health Care Magic

There is no way except to see the eye doctor (ophthalmologist).
There are many possibilities and it is not possible to guess - unless and until seen.
The eye is a sensitive and important part - delay may be dangerous, if it is infection
See your doctor now.

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Thu, 1 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor