Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Irregularity in periods, have missed periods, negative pregnancy, thyroid test, scan showed PCOD. Is it serious?

7Hello dr.. I am 26 year old. I have irregularity in periods..i have got married this year in april, n now I didnt get periods. till 4 months, I have checked n iam not pregnant. I have had chckup for thyriod idont have that problem, I got. A scan n found. Tht. I. hav pcod . is it harmfull can I get. Pregnant.. I had got last period on may 25, my weight has incresed after marriage, i am 70 kg, ht 158 cm.. pls help dr... email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..debs.., PCOS is a condition in which there will be multiple cysts develop inside the ovary..
but most of it will not ovalute, hence this will lead to infertility..
you need to treated for the PCOS.. consult gynecologist.

Take care..
Answered: Sun, 30 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor