Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods with pain and severe flow after 2-3 days

mam since from so mnany days i amnot getting regular periods.for 2to3 days i won t have flow after that i have severe flow.this time i am having colky pain in the lower abdomen in the right side above the pubis .pricking pain in only one region
Asked On : Mon, 27 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello there,
If you are in the reproductive age group , pregnancy with abortion should be ruled out. Other possibilities are appendicitis , urinary tract infection(if fever, vomiting are present).Or it could just be dysmenorrhoea(painful menstruation) . I think it is important to visit a physician and get a complete blood picture and a urine routine& microscopy done along with other relevant investigations thought of by the doctor after assessing your complete history and examination.
Answered: Mon, 27 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor