Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods, taking Deviry and Progesterone. Want to conceive. Can you help?

i want to conceive child but my periods are very irregular i have to take tablets like deviry and progestrone to have my periods. I have consulted doctors accordinf to them i can conceive but i have hormonal imbalances.Can you plz help me out of this problem.I have done all the tests everything is normal but i am not able to conceive child.Plz Plz help me.......
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Good evening
Have you done sperm analysis of your partner?
How often do you have sex.
Are you relaxed or stressed?
The medication you are taking will help correct the hormonal in balance and if your partners sperm analysis is normal you will conceive.
The alternative is to extract you egg and fertilize it with partner sperm in lab and introduce product of fertilization into uterus but its expensive.
Answered: Tue, 2 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor