Irregular periods, stopped birth control pill, missing periods, pregnancy test negative

Hi! I m 25 yrs old and I was on Birth control pill (Yasmin) from Feb 2011 to Aug 2011.I used to have periods after I stopped taking it like,one day of just spotting and 10 days after that full periods lasting for 5 days.this continued till Jan 2012.On Feb 13th 2012 I had my periods just 2 weeks after my Jan period.And since then I have no periods till date.So It s going to be 3 months of no-periods now.I ve done pregnancy tests and they all came out negative.Please help.
Sat, 12 Apr 2014