Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods post stopping intake of Novelon, want to take tablets to resume normal periods. Can I take Devry or Primolut N?

Hi, I used to take novelon tablets for about 2 and 1/2 yrs, until February 2012. And my period cycle was just fine during that time. But ever since I stopped taking novelon, my period has become very irregular. My last period took place on March 18 and nothing happened thereafter. Please advise if I can take Devry or Primolut N tablet to resume normal periods. Please also advise on the dosage.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  745
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
thank for asking to HCM
I appreciate your concern this is very known and common phenomenon that irregular menses are there ideally that does not need any treatment unless proves clinically otherwise this comes around more over taking hormone medicine for this is not advisable and not good too hope this information helps you have nice day.
Answered: Mon, 7 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor