Irregular periods, pelvic scan, LMP, Uterus, still menstruating size, 1st conception normal, c-section, baby died, congenital disorder, body weight not reduced, BP and sugar normal. Conceive?

To be honest , deeply regretted and depressed , .Recently i have noticed , my periods were irregular and we have seen doctor to find out the reason ,according to doctors advise ,we done pelvic scan and the details as follows. LMP:19/3/12 Uterus:6.5x4.8x5.5 Anteverted Thickness:thin 4mm still menstruating size: 3.6x1.5cm 3.5cc multiple follicles peripherally arranged PCO Left Ovary: Active Size:2.5x1.9cm 3cc multiple follicles peripherally arranged PCO POD: No free fluid according to this report can you please kindly advise me ,is it a problem? ,or will this situation leads to anovulation ? and in the future infertility? ,does it require immediate attention or can i try for conception , if my mens -periods are regular. Patient history: female ,28 years,1st conception normal, Delivery :c-section (Caesarean) ,bay is died after two months due to congenital disorder ,( weak cry ,poor suck , hypo-tone, Muscle weakness )after delivery my body weight is not reduced as it is to be,before conception body weight was 72 kg and now it is 86kg ,BP and sugar level is normal. kindly advise me at your earliest ,your valuable information can change my life and hopes to live.
Mon, 4 Jun 2012