Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods, no ovulation, can bromergon help me conceive ?

I am 28years old I have been married for 4years now an I have be trying to take in but no way and I have been having a mentral disorder ,some months the mentration will some months it doesn t come at all and I don t even ovulate at all,so. I want to know if their is any drug I can socondly a friend of mine told me about a drug called BROMERGON but I havnt tried it course I don t know how it work.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  651
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I shall explain the standard line of action in a case like yours.
If you are trying to conceive for 4 years & are unable to do so you should go to a fertility clinic with your husband. They will check both of you & find out all the causes preventing you from carrying a pregnancy for so long.
Your period problem & lack of ovulation may be just one of them. There could be other causes as well.
After full evaluation & listing all factors responsible for your sub-fertility as a couple, can a medicine be prescribed to you.
Taking any medicine especially Bromergon without an indication, without a prescription & just as your friend says so is a very DANGEROUS practice. I strongly recommend against it.
Wish you follow the correct path.
Best of luck.

Answered: Mon, 30 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor