Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods, no advancement with duphaston. What could be the permanent solution to regularize periods?

hello mam, myself bhawna 32 years of age 3years are over of marriage have irregular periods break in periods after six months gap of nearly two months every year .i had took duphaston 10 mg for 5 days but still waiting for periods.problem persist before amh level is 1.7ng/ml.Mam I need some treatment to regularize permanently my period ?want to know about treatment?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor