Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods, long with heavy bleeding. Prescribed novelet. Trying to conceive. Can I continue medicine?

hi im shivkam i got married before 10 months,...i had irregular periods and i ask my doctor she said to me u can take ultra sound scan and then only i tell exact problem,..and i taken scan my reports no problem in my utrase , i got periods over 20 days heavy bleeding and i consult my doctor she gave novelon tablet,....please help me i trying to pregnant so i can take this tablet??? and i can get pregnant using this tablet ???please help me,.....
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.
Novelon is a contraceptive pill.
It is also used to regulate your menstrual cycle.
It helps in downregulation and normalizes your hormones before you actually plan your pregnancy.
There is no harm in taking your pills for 3 months.

Hope this helps.
Dr Nilofer
Answered: Thu, 18 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor