Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods, had unprotected sex, missing periods, pregnancy test negative. Medicine to terminate pregnancy?

ised her not to get pregnant during the use of sortrate.accordingly we had unprotected sex on 30th day of her last mensus,she generally get 3-4 days late mensus....but after more dn 15 days also she has not had her periods.she checked by prega news after 7 days and result was neg ative.we doubt she iz pregnant and do not want a child....since m away due to my job what medication can b taken to terminate pregnancy .....shez healthy otherwise but has a problem of irregular mensus.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.
Better to consult gynecologist once and go for ultrasound.
By this the possibility of the pregnancy can be excluded and also any possible cause for her delayed periods can be identified.
If gestational sac is shown in ultrasound, she can go for termination with the doctor's advice depending on the gestational age.
If there is no pregnancy evidence, she can use tablets for withdrawal bleeding with the doctor's advice.
Take care.

Answered: Mon, 11 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor