Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods due to hormonal imbalance, want to get pregnant, no periods yet. Pregnant?

Hi. I'm 27 years old and used to have an irregular period due to hormonal imbalance. I want to get pregnant. I've taken Duphaston 1 tab daily for 21 days starting Aug 13. My period came Sept 7 and taken Ova-Mit (Clomifene) on the 2nd day 1 tab for 5 days. May period has not come yet. Am I pregnant or just another delayed period?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. You need to have a home pregnancy test done to know whether you are pregnant or not. Late period chances are a bit less as you are using correct treatment for regular periods. If possible you meet your treating doctor for this. As there are many good measures to have child with PCOD.Thank you.
Answered: Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor