Irregular periods, discharge of altered blood, had tamoxifen for ovulation induction. Miscarriage or menstruation?

ƪ have had A̶̲̥̅ missed period for 6days today. And for the last 48hrs noticed passage of small qunatity of dark altered blood. This only occurs when ƪ wipe after weeing. Am really worried. Is this an implantation bleed, an early miscarriage or A̶̲̥̅ light period. Note that ƪ hav had A̶̲̥̅ regular 28days cycle in the past few months. Also had tamoxifen last month for ovulation induction.
Wed, 9 Oct 2013