Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods, difficult in conceiving. What treatment should be adopted for successful conception?

sir i am a married woman of age 28 yr it is almost 2 yrs of marries till now i am not conceived due to irregular period and this time it is almost 3 months i had not have my period sir i want to conceive pls suggest a way i have done all my test like blood test urine test tube testing and many other test i had changed 4 to 5 doctors but then also there is no result pls help me
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
plz consult your gynaecologist.
do hormonal essay ,usg scan and other relevant tests to rule out cause of irregular bleeding.
now a days LH kits are available in the market which help u to detect ovulation period.
secondly u can take a ovulation study from a radiologist o know time of ovulation as u have irregular periods.
if u have contact withing 2 days of ovulation that will be the best time for u to conceive.
Answered: Thu, 26 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Diabetologist Dr. Chitra Reddy's  Response
you seem to be really worried
you have gone to various doctors for your problem
what is your scan report?
did the doctor tell you whether you have polycystic ovaries (now a days almost common cause of irregular periods)
to concieve you need to ovulate mainly and your husband also need to go for semen analysis test and when your fallopian tubes are patent you have almost every chance to concieve
take decision early and follow a best gynaecologist advice .....its best to concieve before 30years of age
try to reduce weight if you are obese
you can get to me again with your test results so i can give you the appropriate advice
have a good time
thank you
Answered: Thu, 26 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor