Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods. Trying to conceive. Vomiting, breast pain and discharge form the breast when periods are delayed. Treatment?

Hi, My age is 31 years. 2yrs back I reversed my tubectomy surgery and now i am trying to conceive. Two times it happened that I got +ve upt and started menses after few days, my menses are irregular so it is very difficult to judge if i am pregnant. Two months my menses come on same date but in third month they are delayed. Sometimes if they delay i get same symptoms like pregnancy ie. vomitting, breast pain or secretion of milky water, nausea and etc. Please advice me to get my regular menses and how to conceive. I request you to advice me ayurvedic medicines for the same.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor