Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods. Taking progyliton for having menstruation. Can I concieve?

good day Doctor,.i just want to ask about my problem.i have irregular mensruation. before when im not married i experienced absence of mentruation for almost 5 to 6 months,and i decided to take some of herbal medicines and over the counter drugs,.i took progyliton here in saudi for almost one month and every month when im finished the tablet 7 days after i have menstruation ,.i continously taking those meds every month and it worthy coz i have menstruation but to much heavy the blood coming out,.i decided also to under go ultra sound and hormone investigation but my ob doctor told that its all normal,.only one investigation that i never do this is transvaginal utz.coz at the moment i have no husband yet,..but now that i am married i experienced the same probleb i was before,.and i am afraid that i cant conceive a baby,.so please doctor can you help me for my problem..
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  116
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Good day.
Your problem seems to be due to irregular ovulation/anovulation (not forming egg monthly). Simply go to doctor & ask for ovulation induction with tablets which will give you chance of pregnancy equal to any other woman with regular cycles.
Wish you good health.
Answered: Mon, 12 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor