Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods. Pregnancy negative. Any medication to regularize the periods? Conception chances?

i m not getting my periods. it is very irregular fromlast yeast august. i get after two months. now also i got my perriods on 30th of April 2012 n till now i didnt got it. ihave done the pregency test also but it is negative. please let me know which medicine should i use to make it regular as i m planning for a baby. i want to become pregnant. please please help?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi dear without investigation it is difficult to prescribe any medicine . Since you are planning to get pregnant and you want to have appropriate medication , I suggest that you refer to a gynecologist and tell her the complains . most probably she will prescribe you investigations which will include an transvaginal ultrasound and female hormonal profile , to rule out the reason of missed periods
Answered: Thu, 24 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor