Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods. Now spotting instead of full period. Can there be an infection?

My periods sometimes jump around then its on time well this month i was spotting instead of a full period can you please tell me if there can be infection i would only spot in daytime nothing at night but the spotting was on the day iwas suppose to start i spotted for three days light pink the brown i am not stressing but i was under alot of stress before in months pryer but was never no change before in my period or it will come early but nerver no spotting for three days nota enough blood all three days still wont fill a pad light pink and brown now it done any reason why
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Jan 2018
Dr. Purushottam welcomes you to HCM virtual clinic.
I have gone through your query.
I think I have understood your concern, I will try to suggest you the best possible treatment options.

I could not find your age in the query . Spotting could be due to pre menstrual loss of support of progesterone hormone. Another cause is cervical erosion. or there could be cervical polyp.
You need to undergo clinical gynec check up.
Till then, ---
1. Cap. DOXY 100 twice a day for 5 days
2. Clingen vaginal tab one every night to be inserted in vagina for 6 days
3. Vaginal USG
4. Lab tests- TSH, FSH, LH
I hope my answer helps you.
Answered: Thu, 20 Aug 2015
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor