Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods, I get periods only after taking tablets

i m suffering with irregular periods since 7 years now i m 21 years unmarried , i m taking precautions but at the time of taking tablet only i get period ohter wise no, will i get child after marry , reply me.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011
Answers:  9 Views:  208
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hi sindhu,
my sincere advise to u is please get yourself completely checked through a homoeopathic or gynaecologist and then have a good treatment done. also stop fooling urself by taking hormonal treatment to just get the periods.
take care,
Dr. Rooma Ramnani
Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

There could be many reasons due to which you are not having normal menses (without pills). Have you undergone any tests ( FSH, LH, Prolactin, TSH) , ultrasonography etc...if not please do so.
Homeopathy can provide permanent solution to irregular menses (esp if its polycystic ovaries) so please get in touch with a homeopath personally .


For further queries-
Answered: Thu, 28 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Actually you need to stop those medicine for period.Mostly those are hormonal medicine and due to that upset can occur.You can consult your nearest homeopath for further help in your case.

dr jignesh
Answered: Sun, 13 Mar 2011
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
i can assure you that you can get relife by homoeopathy.but you have tom go for proper assesment of case by any good homoeopath doctor .so stay with homoeopathy feel free and safe
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
The irregularity of periods with you can be attributed to either hormonal imbalance or anaemia. In ayurveda for such cases we prefer use of ashoka arisht and dashmoola arisht along with this tab punarnava mandur and aloes compound is used. Even then if periods are delayed then add nasht pushpantak ras or rajha pravartini vati.
Answered: Tue, 5 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear Sindhu I certainly would like to help but my dear the information required to select a remedy is not provided by you, though you can start with Asoka jono. Q 10 drops in a cup of water T.D.S.
This is just a palliative medicine, I would strongly insist, you find a good homoeopath around you and take his services , or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum
your irregular period is due to hormonal abnormalities. you should check for FSH,LH,Prolactin,TSH, and USG of abdomen. homeopathy will certainly help to normalize the period. Thank you
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Dear Sindhu,
You have been suffering from irregular periods since 7 yrs , it seems that your menses have been irregular since the time of menarche (since the time you have started menstruating). The cause could be many and varied, which needs detailed investigation and evaluation. Hence my opinion would be to visit a gynecologist and get yourself investigated. Taking hormonal pills is not the solution , not to mention the side effects of the pills!!! Kindly visit an experienced homeopath who after taking a detailed history would prescribe for you...
Switch to homeopathy and I am sure you would be benefited..

Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
Hi sindhu!
welcome to undergo a thorough evaluation starting with pelvic scan to look for ovaries(pcod in particular), endometrium, uterus in do blood tests like FSH, TSH,LH, Blood glucose,Prolactin levels.Blood counts (to see anemia /infection).After all this hopefully you will know why exactly you do not get menses and follow it up with treatment.Please donot take tablets everytime to get menses.take Care.
Answered: Sun, 13 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor