Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods. History of premature birth. Have blood stains. Taking Glucophage

hi im 26 years old n married for 5 years now i had a premature birth of 6 months baby boy so he didnt survive havent got any child after that. my main problem is i have irregular periods even now i have just started getting big blood stains after 34 days of not having any blood so thought that i might be expecting but dissapointed once again its been a week of having glucophage as i was adviced by a doctor to have glucophage to regulate my cycle so could i still be pregnant or should i just know that i have started my periods please help Mahi
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
i have read your question, i would suggest you to wait until 6 months for planning your next baby, since you may be having anemia and hormonal imbalance , and i would also suggest you to consult a gynecologist.

Hope this helps ,
Answered: Mon, 24 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor