Irregular periods. Have polycystic ovary syndrome. Should I take Meprate to induce periods?

Hello, I am a 32 yr old female, married for 6 years. I am trying to conceive. I have always had the problem of irregular periods, sometimes it gets delayed by over 2 months. I am also suffering from abnormal hair growth near the chin , upperlip etc which is hard and also around the nipples. When i consulted a gynaec she prescribed meprate-10 mg ( 2 tab/day for 5 day ) to have periods. After i had my periods few tests like USG pelvis and blood tests were done. It was found that i am suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome . I was put on Glycomet 500 mg, Novelon and Folvite for 3-4 months. i again visited the doc after 6 months but as i my period was over when i cud visit her so she prescribed Nacifil / Ovonac plus beacuse Glucomet caused acidty and vomiting tendency in me, Fertomoid 50 and Folvite and asked me to visit her again on the 2-3 day of my periods whenver i visit her. I hv been taking the medicines but as due to some problem i cud not take the medicines nor vist her for the last 2 months. I hope to visit her soon. But problem is that i hadv my last period on 30 August and its 2 months that i am not having it. I am not pregnant yet ......I wish to visit her next month...So to have the cycle again should i have meprate-10 mg inorder to induce the periods. then i wish to continue with the Nacifil, fertomoid and folvite........ Pls advise
Mon, 12 Nov 2012