Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods. Due to change in climate? Trying to conceive

hi, i m 31 yrs old female.i shifted to canada 1 yr ago..we ve been trying for a baby for a Dr. gave me prenatal tablets which i have been taking for 8 months.every month my menstrual cycle exceeds and last time it ws 35 days.i calculated my ovaluated days from this site..but the problem is my cycle question is does any kind of brown discharge/light spots or feels like period is a symptom of ovaluation? or i shifted from asian country so does different foods/wheather accountable for delaying concieve a baby? plz reply me as soon as possible, thnx
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Thanks for your query.
Shifting countries does not lead to infertility.
Your cycles are delayed, so you need to be investigated for that.
Causes could be stress, anxiety, recent weight gain or weight loss, thyroid disorders, polycystic ovaries etc.
If you have been trying for a year now, I suggest you consult a good Fertility specialist for a complete work up and evaluation.
Also, you need to continue taking prenatal vitamins.
Also, sometimes, during ovulation, you might feel mild period like pain or have slight spotting, but these are not reliable, specially with irregular cycles.
take care
Answered: Wed, 6 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor