Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Irregular period problem, please suggest me

I am 26 year old married female.I have my period on 3 feb. After that I have no period in march.On march 10, I was diagnosed with simple cyst with size 5.2*5.0*3.7cmin my left overy.Doctor suggested me cycloreg for 5 days.Then I had my periods.After that doctor put me on familon for 2 months.Now I had ultrasound on 17 may. That cyst was absent.But both overies are found bulky and PCOD is suggested.I have acne and facial hair. My height is 5'4",weight is 51kg. My FSH is 4.97,LH is 13.23(on 3rd day),prolactin 10.01,TSH 2.100.I want to conceive in near future.Now my doctor asked me to take Nacfil after my this cycle of familon.But I have consulted another docter.
Wed, 9 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  Anonymous's Response

Ok. You have not provided your full thyroid profile. Anyway the management is to treat PCOD medically and also correct thyroid problems if any. Takes around 6 months to get back to normal. Follow up regularly with your Gynec.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor