Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Irregular menstruation, scanty bleeding, calf pain. Medicine?

I am 38yrs old, I have irregular menstruation and it is scanty, I also have calf pain which feels pepperish what drug can I take and what is wrong with me.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  119
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN, Gynecologic Oncology 's  Response
please get an ultrasound scan to know your endometrial thickness. Also a thyroid profile (blood test to know thyroid status) needs to be done. only then we can find the cause for your problem
Answered: Sat, 4 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor