Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Irregular menstrual, weight gain

im suffering frm irregular menstrual problem and weight this pcods??where can i get it tested in hyderabad??
Asked On : Tue, 14 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dentist, Endodontics 's  Response
hello and welcome to HCM forum,
i would like to inform you that, your symptoms might be related to PCOD(polycystic ovarian disorder), but it is a very common disorder, present in 95% females, so you need not worry.
you can consult your gynecologist first, accordingly he/she will guide you which tests have to be done ,tests include pelvic USG, LH/FSH, and other hormone level tests to detect the cause.
most common cause is stress(emotional or physical).
i hope you will consult your concerned doctor soon.
i wish you good health.
Answered: Tue, 14 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor