Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Irregular menses for years. Diagnosed uterine fibroid. Lab test shows menopause values. Solution for problem?

Hi, I am a 29-year-old female. For the past four years, I am having irregular menses. I have consulted a gynecologist three years ago and she diagnosed it as a uterine fibroid on ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis . For the past one year, I am not having menses. When I consulted the doctor again, she suggested some labs where she found the lab values as a menopause values and she said that it is highly impossible to become a pregnant. Then, I have consulted an endocrinologist , he told me to use Femilon contraceptive pills to regulate menses. From 3 months i am using these tablets. I would like to know whether there is any treatment and solution for my problem.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hello vanitha, your diagnosis is uterine fribroid leading secondary amenorrhoea. the process may be start with harmonal imbalance leading fibroid and then amenorrhoea i.e. stopping of menses. prognosis of secondary amenorrhoea is little better than primay amenorrhoea (primary means no menses since beginning). as a homoeopathic consultant, i believe in treating a person, not the disease. the cure should start from centre to periphery. our body has a system which regulate the secretion of harmones. failure to that system means shift of harmony to disharmony or normal to abnormal; will be result in harmonal imbalance which leads to such conditions. for management, in homoeopathy we used to constitutional medicine i.e. person specific treatment, not the disease specific treatment. this medicine is selected after detail history taking of patient. this will help to shift from abnormal to normal. and disharmony to harmony..........i will advice you to consult a classical homoepathic physician. thanking you.......
Answered: Thu, 3 Jan 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor