Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Irregular heavy prolonged periods, gone through dx laproscopy. What should I do?

Hi doc!I ev problem of irregular heavy prolongd periods more than 15 days some times even throughout the month m married with no children my ultrasound shows a thick lining of endometrium some times it becomes normal i ev gone through dx laproscopy last month for ibnormal heavy nd prolonged periods nd for having no children laproscopy was ok wd no problem nd biopsy showed hormonal imbalance effect now doc advised me to start progyluton n primolute N for 3 months what should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
Since you have been diagnosed to have hormonal imbalance, you should go through the treatment protocol as decided by your doctor. After the imbalance has been settled, you may be induced to ovulate and managed for infertility. Meanwhile, try to maintain your body weight in the BMI range of 19-25 and do some regular daily exercise. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables and avoid fatty/fried foods. Good luck.
Answered: Mon, 4 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor