Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Irregular cycle, excess facial hair, scanty flow. Treatment?

I Am A Female Should i see a doctor if i have very bad facial hair and i think it has alot to do with why my menstrual Cycle Its Irregular i Haven t Had A Real Period Since I Started In The 7th Grade Please Help me my mother trys to tell me there is nothing wrong but its my body and it feels very wrong.. Thanks For Listening.
Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pulmonologist 's  Response
yes u should consult with a gynaecologist soon
u r having hirsutism and it is needed to be investigated properly
some hormonal assay and USG lower abdomen needs to be done
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor