Irregular bleeding for teenager

i'm 14 years old. my menstruals came to me at 13 years old. In 30 of October my periods came and they were long more than one week cause i was also cold, but now my periods came me at 20 november, today it's 1 decmeber and they haven't finnish yet, all the week i was bleeding but no so much and las 4 days a lot more, i don't know if this problem it's just for teenager and it's not to worry about, but i lie to ask you, please send me an answer as fast as you can !!!!

Wed, 2 Dec 2009
's  Response

It's not a problem. Irregular periods it's normal to have an teenager. And maybe the stress in the school has done this for you. Just rest eat fruits and vegetaibles , don't learn more than 3 hours. Bye

elza's  Response

please answer to me!!!!!!